Blouson or cardigan? The „Cardison“ sewing pattern combines both. This jacket is made for layering. The 3/4-sleeves can show off blouse cuffs or emphasize rolled up sleeves of the piece you are wearing underneath the jacket. With the „Cardison“ you can also show off your scarves and necklaces. You decide whether you make it a basic or a statement piece.
- 3/4 kimono sleeves
- no closure
- great for layering
- welt pockets
Content of the ebook:
- sewing pattern in US letter format and copyshop format
- sizes can be selected before printing
- sewing instructions with photos
- regular sizes for a height of 1,68 m: sizes 34-48 with alteration lines
- tall sizes for a height of 1,85 m: sizes 34-48 with alteration lines
- easy to alter in the length
- sizes 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48
- table with body measurements
- table with finished measurements
Fabric recommendation: knit fabrics with little or no stretch e.g. jacquard knit and sweat fabrics without spandex/elasthane. Depending on the quality of the fabric the fit can vary.
Required amount of fabric (width: 140 cm):
34-36: 150 cm
38-40: 160 cm
42-46: 170 cm
48: 200 cm
Lining for pockets: 20 cm
Interfacing for the facing and pocket pieces.
This offer is for a digital product. After payment has been received you will get an email with the download links.
After downloading the PDF files you can print them on either DIN A4 or US letter format paper or have them printed in a copyshop format.
In this video you can see how to select sizes in the PDF before printing.